September 12 – 14, 2017.
About the AATIA
The Association represents Law Enforcement and Insurance Companies that have come together to exchange information and provide training throughout Arizona to combat vehicle theft/fraud. This information and training is one of the greatest weapons that is available to combat vehicle theft. The ultimate goal of the Association is to impact vehicle theft in Arizona by organizing investigators and providing training and information exchange among our members.
- Car thefts increased in Rio Rancho and Albuquerque in 2016 - Rio Rancho Observer
- Auto theft up over 87 percent across Davidson County - WKRN.com
- High-Tech Vehicle Theft — FBI - Federal Bureau of Investigation (press release) (blog)
- 'Grand Theft Auto 5' publisher Rockstar learns what happens when you mess with PC gamers - BGR
- Curbing car theft takes more than aggressive policing | Albuquerque ... - Albuquerque Journal
- Big Island car theft suspect re-apprehended after he was mistake ... - Hawaii News Now
- Shreveport man wanted for auto theft captured in Natchitoches - KSLA - KSLA-TV
- Shreveport Police seek man wanted for auto theft | News | ktbs.com - KTBS