September 12 – 14, 2017.
About the AATIA
The Association represents Law Enforcement and Insurance Companies that have come together to exchange information and provide training throughout Arizona to combat vehicle theft/fraud. This information and training is one of the greatest weapons that is available to combat vehicle theft. The ultimate goal of the Association is to impact vehicle theft in Arizona by organizing investigators and providing training and information exchange among our members.
- #abq4ward: Can $4 a year help fix Albuquerque's auto theft problem? - KOB 4
- WANTED: 3 auto theft suspects in Pueblo - KKTV 11 News
- Car theft suspect eludes hot pursuit, cools off in marina before arrest - The San Diego Union-Tribune
- Car theft victims question police limitations' on license plate readers - WTVC
- Bakersfield police searching for man wanted on suspicion of auto ... - Bakersfield Now
- Car theft suspect leads police on foot chase across I-95 | WPRI 12 ... - WPRI 12 Eyewitness News
- Vehicle theft suspect captured after early morning chase | WANE - WANE
- Auto theft suspects accused of targeting older Hondas in Sacramento, Placer counties - Sacramento Bee