The Arizona Auto Theft Investigator’s Association, Arizona Department of Public Safety’s Vehicle Theft Task Force, Arizona Automobile Theft Authority (AATA) and International Association of Special Investigation Units Arizona Chapter are hosting two and a half days of Auto Theft & Scrap Metal training in Flagstaff, Arizona April 15-17, 2019. Please see flyer for more details. Grants will be available from the AATA.
About the AATIA
The Association represents Law Enforcement and Insurance Companies that have come together to exchange information and provide training throughout Arizona to combat vehicle theft/fraud. This information and training is one of the greatest weapons that is available to combat vehicle theft. The ultimate goal of the Association is to impact vehicle theft in Arizona by organizing investigators and providing training and information exchange among our members.
- Woman accused of crashing stolen vehicle while under the influence - ABC 57 News
- Bakersfield Police Department searching for suspects in auto theft - KERO 23ABC News
- Crime Report: 2/25/20 - The Downey Patriot
- BPD seeks community's assistance identifying two auto theft suspects - The Bakersfield Californian
- Jennings County deputies catch two for auto theft - Local News Digital
- WalletHub Study Names Best and Worst States to Drive In for... - The News Wheel
- Pueblo crime beat: Juvenile injured by gunshot - News - Bent County Democrat
- Police: Juvenile charged after drunkenly hitting tree in stolen vehicle - Fort Hunt Herald