The Arizona Auto Theft Investigator’s Association, Arizona Department of Public Safety’s Vehicle Theft Task Force, Arizona Automobile Theft Authority (AATA) and International Association of Special Investigation Units Arizona Chapter are hosting two and a half days of Auto Theft & Scrap Metal training in Flagstaff, Arizona April 15-17, 2019. Please see flyer for more details. Grants will be available from the AATA.
About the AATIA
The Association represents Law Enforcement and Insurance Companies that have come together to exchange information and provide training throughout Arizona to combat vehicle theft/fraud. This information and training is one of the greatest weapons that is available to combat vehicle theft. The ultimate goal of the Association is to impact vehicle theft in Arizona by organizing investigators and providing training and information exchange among our members.
- Two Men Arrested, One at Large, for Major Auto Theft Scam - Times of San Diego
- Loveland and Berthoud police calls for June 30 and July 1 - Loveland Reporter-Herald
- Auto Theft Recovery Better Than Before–Watch Out for July 4 - AUTO Connected Car News
- Car damage and auto theft reported in Prospect Park Tuesday - Minnesota Daily
- MHPD: 'Harden the target' to prevent auto theft - Morgan Hill Times
- Police Reports for June 30 - The Suffolk News-Herald - Suffolk News-Herald
- Pueblo Crime Beat: Churches burglarized and vandalized - News - Pueblo Chieftain
- 121 children's identities stolen in massive nationwide fraud, auto theft ring; 20 arrested by LSP - WDSU New Orleans