The Arizona Auto Theft Investigator’s Association, Arizona Department of Public Safety’s Vehicle Theft Task Force, Arizona Automobile Theft Authority (AATA) and International Association of Special Investigation Units Arizona Chapter are hosting two and a half days of Auto Theft & Scrap Metal training in Flagstaff, Arizona April 15-17, 2019. Please see flyer for more details. Grants will be available from the AATA.
About the AATIA
The Association represents Law Enforcement and Insurance Companies that have come together to exchange information and provide training throughout Arizona to combat vehicle theft/fraud. This information and training is one of the greatest weapons that is available to combat vehicle theft. The ultimate goal of the Association is to impact vehicle theft in Arizona by organizing investigators and providing training and information exchange among our members.
- In California, Criminal Justice Reform Offers a Lesson for the Nation - The New York Times
- Auto thieves outwitting smart key systems in 'relay attacks'：The Asahi Shimbun - Asahi Shimbun
- GTA 6 (Grand Theft Auto 6): Everything We Know So Far [2019 Updates] - TheLeaker
- ABQ area homicides down slightly, but concerns remain - Albuquerque Journal
- Video of Suspect in Attempted Theft of a Cop Car After He Is Run Over by the Vehicle - Redheaded Blackbelt
- Delaware State Police arrest multiple suspects in car theft ring - FOX 29 News Philadelphia
- Crime decreased in Puyallup in 2018, new police report shows - The News Tribune
- Police: Group of eight teens behind string of car thefts from the Port of Wilmington - The News Journal