Don’t forget this month’s AATIA Meeting will be held on August 18th hosted by Pima County Sheriff’s Office (1750 E. Benson Highway, Tucson, AZ).
About the AATIA
The Association represents Law Enforcement and Insurance Companies that have come together to exchange information and provide training throughout Arizona to combat vehicle theft/fraud. This information and training is one of the greatest weapons that is available to combat vehicle theft. The ultimate goal of the Association is to impact vehicle theft in Arizona by organizing investigators and providing training and information exchange among our members.
- Report: Eastern Pa. among regions hardest hit by cargo theft - Lehigh Valley Business
- Teen Takes Police On High Speed Chase From Janesville To Beloit - q985online.com
- COA reduces counts in armed burglary of elderly Franklin couple - Indiana Lawyer
- Henry County-Martinsville-Patrick County criminal court report: June 21 - Martinsville Bulletin
- Police dog tracked auto theft suspect for half-mile, suspect arrested, Madison police say - Madison.com
- POLICE BLOTTER | Police Blotter - Greensburg Daily News
- Brocker charged with theft, meth - News - Coldwater Daily Reporter
- Police Ask for Public’s Help to Identify Theft from Auto Suspects; Surveillance Video of Suspects Released - FairfaxNews.com