Don’t forget this month’s AATIA Meeting will be held on August 18th hosted by Pima County Sheriff’s Office (1750 E. Benson Highway, Tucson, AZ).
About the AATIA
The Association represents Law Enforcement and Insurance Companies that have come together to exchange information and provide training throughout Arizona to combat vehicle theft/fraud. This information and training is one of the greatest weapons that is available to combat vehicle theft. The ultimate goal of the Association is to impact vehicle theft in Arizona by organizing investigators and providing training and information exchange among our members.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Car Stolen from Pomeroy Road Overnight; Auto Theft Ring Suspected - TAPinto.net
- Stanislaus County auto theft suspects (7-21-18) - Modesto Bee
- Local Auto Theft, Plus Thefts From Vehicles, Probed By NPD - The Newtown Bee
- Sheriff's deputy tackles fleeing auto theft suspect - The News Journal
- Update on auto theft investigation KFDM broke Tuesday night; new details about suspects - KFDM-TV News
- US tariffs may raise cost of insurance, parts, drive up auto thefts - Reuters
- Auto theft suspect caught in Missouri - The Randolph County Herald-Tribune