Don’t forget this month’s AATIA Meeting will be held on August 18th hosted by Pima County Sheriff’s Office (1750 E. Benson Highway, Tucson, AZ).
About the AATIA
The Association represents Law Enforcement and Insurance Companies that have come together to exchange information and provide training throughout Arizona to combat vehicle theft/fraud. This information and training is one of the greatest weapons that is available to combat vehicle theft. The ultimate goal of the Association is to impact vehicle theft in Arizona by organizing investigators and providing training and information exchange among our members.
- City Enforcement Services teams up with RCMP, Crime Prevention to combat car theft - EverythingGP
- Up in Silver Lake, Down in Lincoln Heights: A look at neighborhood auto thefts - The Eastsider LA
- GTA 6 release date NEWS: Rockstar drops HUGE Grand Theft Auto 6 hint - Express
- You are most likely to be hijacked over weekends in Gauteng: Tracker - TimesLIVE
- Two jailed on warrants, drug charges in Milton - Huntington Herald Dispatch
- UPDATE: Council approves grant for DPD to hire Auto Theft Investigator - CBS 3 Duluth
- 'Something out of Grand Theft Auto' - 'idiot' leads police on 140mph chase along A34 - The Oxford Times
- Walmart shooting widower given new car to replace damaged SUV reportedly stolen after wife's burial - KVIA El Paso