Don’t forget this month’s AATIA Meeting will be held on August 18th hosted by Pima County Sheriff’s Office (1750 E. Benson Highway, Tucson, AZ).
About the AATIA
The Association represents Law Enforcement and Insurance Companies that have come together to exchange information and provide training throughout Arizona to combat vehicle theft/fraud. This information and training is one of the greatest weapons that is available to combat vehicle theft. The ultimate goal of the Association is to impact vehicle theft in Arizona by organizing investigators and providing training and information exchange among our members.
- Jay County man charged in reported crime spree - Muncie Star Press
- R2.2m Krugerrand theft trial adjourned | The Post - Independent Online
- Coldwater Police looking for car thief - Coldwater Daily Reporter
- Chief credits community cooperation with lower county crime rate - Brunswick News
- Felon Accused of Setting Bin Ablaze in Jurupa Valley - MyNewsLA.com
- JPD’s first Uniform Crime Report meeting ends with no clear picture of city’s crime concerns - WLBT
- Enterprise Police Department investigating Valentine's Day burglaries - Dothan First
- Thieves target owners warming up car in the morning - PIX11 New York