Don’t forget this month’s AATIA Meeting will be held on December 17th. This will be the annual Christmas Lunch (location TBA).
About the AATIA
The Association represents Law Enforcement and Insurance Companies that have come together to exchange information and provide training throughout Arizona to combat vehicle theft/fraud. This information and training is one of the greatest weapons that is available to combat vehicle theft. The ultimate goal of the Association is to impact vehicle theft in Arizona by organizing investigators and providing training and information exchange among our members.
- GTA 6 release date update: New demo reveals next-gen Grand Theft Auto could look like THIS - Daily Star - Daily Star
- Ukiah man arrested in New Mexico with vehicle stolen from Lakeport - Lake County News
- White supremacist gang member convicted of killing friend in East Hemet - Press-Enterprise
- Crime Report: May 26, 2019 | Public Records - Charleston Gazette-Mail
- Our view: Let animal cruelty lead to kindness - Winston-Salem Journal
- Johnson City's crime rate down in 2018, but continues overall rise since 2015 - Johnson City Press (subscription)
- Grand jury returns vehicle theft indictments - Wise County Messenger
- East Birmingham man wanted in auto theft case - Trussvilletribune