Don’t forget this month’s AATIA Meeting will be held on December 17th. This will be the annual Christmas Lunch (location TBA).
About the AATIA
The Association represents Law Enforcement and Insurance Companies that have come together to exchange information and provide training throughout Arizona to combat vehicle theft/fraud. This information and training is one of the greatest weapons that is available to combat vehicle theft. The ultimate goal of the Association is to impact vehicle theft in Arizona by organizing investigators and providing training and information exchange among our members.
- Drugs pour in from Mexico as Border Patrol forced to focus on migrants - Washington Examiner
- Man arrested for stealing car with baby inside - KVEO-TV
- Eureka Teen Pleads Guilty to Stabbing Kid to Death at Oceanview Cemetery; Voluntary Manslaughter Deal Could Result in 12-Year Sentence - Lost Coast Outpost
- Cliffside Park PD: North Bergen Thief, 15, Hits Other Teen With Stolen Car - Daily Voice
- Pueblo police arrest man in Beer Run shooting - Pueblo Chieftain
- Tucson man sentenced to life for 2017 deadly mugging near rattlesnake bridge - Arizona Daily Star
- Freestone County Sheriff’s Office investigating auto theft - FOX 44 - KWKT
- Missouri man guilty in theft of auto rims, tires from Pekin dealership - Peoria Journal Star