Don’t forget this month’s AATIA Meeting will be held on June 16th hosted by Pinal County Sheriff’s Office (971 Jason Lopez Cir, Florence, AZ 85132).
About the AATIA
The Association represents Law Enforcement and Insurance Companies that have come together to exchange information and provide training throughout Arizona to combat vehicle theft/fraud. This information and training is one of the greatest weapons that is available to combat vehicle theft. The ultimate goal of the Association is to impact vehicle theft in Arizona by organizing investigators and providing training and information exchange among our members.
- Two arrested in auto theft - Salina Journal (subscription)
- Auto theft, reckless driving charges dismissed - Courier-Times (subscription)
- Stony Point man accused of grand theft auto - The Journal News | LoHud.com
- FPD Reports Similar Stories of Auto Theft Arrests - Crime Voice
- ADA: Leaving Keys In Car Enables Teen Car Theft, Can Lead To ... - NewsChannel5.com
- Novato Man Arrested In Attempted Sonoma Co. Auto Theft: Sheriff's ... - Patch.com
- Where are St. Louis' car theft hotspots? | KSDK.com - KSDK
- Kona Leads Hawaii Island in Auto Theft, Statistics Show - U.S. News & World Report