Don’t forget this month’s AATIA Meeting will be held on May 21st hosted by Chandler PD.
About the AATIA
The Association represents Law Enforcement and Insurance Companies that have come together to exchange information and provide training throughout Arizona to combat vehicle theft/fraud. This information and training is one of the greatest weapons that is available to combat vehicle theft. The ultimate goal of the Association is to impact vehicle theft in Arizona by organizing investigators and providing training and information exchange among our members.
- Judge sentences 20 for criminal offenses | Thestar - KPCnews.com
- Police offer $5,000 reward for info in 18-year-old's slaying - nwitimes.com
- CATCH 22 - DAY 18: Man wanted on charges of theft, unlawful flight, assault and criminal damage - The Daily Courier
- Sheriff's reports for the week of Jan. 22, 2020 - Shelby County Reporter - Shelby County Reporter
- 'I probably would have died': Former girlfriend of man killed in shootout details alleged abuse - nwitimes.com
- Man sentenced to 5 years for 3-county pursuit that started in Murrieta - Valley News
- Call of Duty & Grand Theft Auto reign supreme on list of decade's top 10 games - The Next Web
- Albuquerque tops FBI list for most stolen cars in 2018 - KRQE News 13