Don’t forget this month’s AATIA Meeting will be held on September 17th hosted by State Farm.
About the AATIA
The Association represents Law Enforcement and Insurance Companies that have come together to exchange information and provide training throughout Arizona to combat vehicle theft/fraud. This information and training is one of the greatest weapons that is available to combat vehicle theft. The ultimate goal of the Association is to impact vehicle theft in Arizona by organizing investigators and providing training and information exchange among our members.
- 18-year-old charged after high-speed, stolen vehicle chase through Augusta County - The News Leader
- Two teens arrested following theft of car, three guns recovered - NewsChannel5.com
- Police: 75 motor vehicle doors stolen from Paterson auto repair shop - NorthJersey.com
- Austin auto theft numbers higher in 2020 than 2019 | kvue.com - KVUE.com
- Sterling Police Department makes arrests for assault, burglary - Journal Advocate
- Maine police: Help us find suspect in Wells auto theft, other crimes - Foster's Daily Democrat
- GRPD: Spike in stolen cars, vehicle burglaries this year - WOODTV.com
- Norwood Police Log - Wicked Local